Saturday, October 24, 2009

Finally~

2day i went hiking with sin yen, fan yan n andrew foong(if i no spell wrongly)..then, v all had breakfast at dono wat shop, it was fan yan's aunt's shop^^ [ps:actually d "ban min" tat i ordered was a bit salty..i jus paksa myself ate it..shh..^^]
N i wanna say THANKS 2 fan yan coz belanja us n helped me 2 buy 2 pieces of bread. Tis help me 2 prevent stomachache as i 4got 2 eat sumtig b4 i went 4 hiking...=.<..i ll easily get stomachache if i m hungry..kekexx

Then in d afternoon, i went 2 parade..so "lucky"i met him(mop) n also fookit them..sorry la fookit jus now no choi u coz got him at yr side mar..dun angry ar..^^i bought presents 4 my mom n teacher, i thk they ll like them=)

n i m now feeling vv proud of myself coz i had walked almost 4 whole day but i still feel vv energetic! HAHA!

i enjoyed myself indeed!!!!^^^^
LAstly, THX!

No comments:

Post a Comment