Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Moments wif debate via drum friez~2012

Well, i had a fun n nice day wif all my debate via drum friez..n those 4 drum trainers!!

2012, a nice n interesting movie. I learnt a lot frm it. Ya, v shall appreciate wat v have. Giv thanks all d time. Love yr family, love yr friez, love yrself n love d environment.

In d cinema, i sat bside loy yang yaw.( yeah, finally i noe how 2 spell their names^^) He said me vv geng, coz i dare to take his popcorn without asking his permission. This was wat chin seng told me. And, yang yaw kept on said "Wa, i m vv cold la"..frm his action, i thk he was really vv cold. Pity him lor. I got jacket but couldn't lend him..as i nid it, same as yuen si 2. Impossible i share d jacket wif u rite yang yaw? kekexx

3pm sumtig, v left jusco. I went to inteyo centre wif yuen si, servio , y-hung by chin seng's dad's car. Servio n i, future campers, helped them in checking stock 2. When v got ntg 2 do, v..sat down..n..sleep..zzzzzz

*taken by yuen si*

~sat at d same bench; same pose; closing eyes, sleep...but when yuen si tried 2 capture this, servio woke up. haha~

n...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, miss ho wei keng!!

No comments:

Post a Comment